Welcome to Cambridge School. We are a small Special Needs secondary school in Shepherd’s Bush and we are proud to serve our local community. We cater for students with Speech, Language and Communication needs, Learning and Cognition difficulties and students with complex needs, including Social, Emotional and Mental Health issues. We are a diverse community where difference is embraced and where the values of tolerance, empathy and compassion are promoted and celebrated.
Mr A Campbell
Outdoor Classroom Community Page
We are currently fundraising for an outdoor sensory classroom for students attending the school to utilise and for outdoor pursuits. We are asking parents/carers and shareholders to share this link and donate to the school using the “donate button”.
Outdoor Sensory Classroom/Community Page
Massive thank-you to everyone who has donated money so far. Please continue to share the link above so that we can reach our target!
At Cambridge School, it is our belief that all our learners can be responsible and resilient citizens in control of their own lives. Our curriculum is constructed around developing independent living and employability skills that will lead to economic and emotional wellbeing. We are committed to developing young people who can make their own choices and decisions and determine their own futures.
It is our duty to:
- Provide a curriculum which prioritises skills for life and work, including relevant accreditation and work experience
- Ensure our learners have strong functional literacy and numeracy skills
- Maximise opportunities for independence in daily life, including travel and self and home management skills
- Personalise learning to meet individual needs
- Nurture the whole child and develop their empathy and compassion
- Provide opportunities to be a confident citizen within the community with full access to services